Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure
What the warranty covers:
ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
How long the warranty is effective
- ViewSonic LCD Monitor products are warranted for three (3) years. (please view Article #5: "LCD display: LCD pixel criteria" prior to obtaining warranty support)
- ViewSonic LCD Commercial Display products are warranted for three (3) years.
- ViewSonic Eposter products are warranted for three (3) years.
- ViewSonic Projector products are warranted for three (3) years. but original lamps of Projector products are warranted for one (1) year and 1000 labour hours.
- Viewsonic LED Projector products are warranted for three (3) years. but LED light source of LED Projector products are warranted for two (2) years.
- ViewSonic Network Media Player products, Slot In PC, and Optional Digital Signage Accessories such as stands are warranted for one (1) year.
- ViewSonic Smart Display products are warranted for one (1) year.
LCD monitors & Projectors are covered by Australia & New Zealand wide 3 years on-site pick up and return service. Commercial Display and Eposter is Covered by a comprehensive ViewSonic limited Warranty, including 3 years onsite swap or repair. All other products and accessories including ViewSonic Smart Display, Slot In PC, and Digital Signage Accessories is covered by one year on-site pick-up & return limited warranty. Unit must be packed well and safe during transportation, preferable in its original packaging. Upon received, the product will either be repaired or replaced with like to like model.
Who the warranty protects
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser. Proof of purchase & serial number of product is required for warranty claim.
What the warranty protects
This warranty is valid only for the ViewSonic Products distributed by authorized dealer(s) in Australia and New Zealand. Please contact ViewSonic Australia for warranty information and service.
What the warranty does not cover
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ViewSonic.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting ViewSonic's specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide, such as cleaning of user-cleanable projector filters.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in).
Limitation of implied warranties
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED HEREIN INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Exclusion of damages
VIEWSONIC'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT. VIEWSONIC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT, DAMAGES BASED UPON INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL LOSS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE
- ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE CUSTOMER BY ANY OTHER PARTY
Limited warranty for software
The software not pre-installed is not covered within the Product's warranty. ViewSonic assumes no responsibility for any software subsequently installed by the customer and any possible consequential breakdown or damage.
- ViewSonic will not be responsible for loss of data on the PC under any circumstances. Customers are encouraged to back up all data on their PC before sending the PC for service.
- Any software that accompanied the ViewSonic Product is on an "as is" basis. ViewSonic does not warrant the operation of any or all the software programs pre-loaded or added to the product.
Upgrades / Accessories and Out Of Warranty/Service Centre
The ViewSonic Service Center can support all upgrades, accessories and Out Of Warranty services. The Service Center will assist you in, quotations, booking a job, or placing an order for upgrades.
Make sure you include the following information: your name, contact number and return address.Please contact Customer Service:
By Phone: 1800 880 818
By Email: email@example.com
Effect of state law
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- E-Mail Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australia Customer Service Ph:1800 880 818
- New Zealand Customer Service Ph:0800 008 822
Warranty Card DownloadWarranty-Card.pdf (about )